Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Pirates of Penzance



May 17, 2008... A bunch of students from North Pointe Elementary brought back fond memories for me. That evening, these very talented young actors and actresses performed the famous lyrical, The Pirates of Penzance. Why did it mean so much to me? Well, it was because it brought back memories of myself when I was frequently on stage performing piano recitals. Having a Master's Degree in Music and having taught music for more than 15 years, I must say that I was totally impressed and amazed by the talents we have at North Pointe. I sincerely congratulate Mrs. Holmes for doing such a great job coaching the students. I sincerely applaud the students for such a great performance. These are just a couple of photos we took... be sure to check out the rest on our website!

No comments: