Sunday, August 3, 2008

Jennifer Is Back!!

I disappeared for a good 8 weeks. Some of you had heard about me going to NKU for an intensive summer program. That was true. Late last May, I accepted a scholarship from NKU to participate at their certification for Kentucky world language teachers. I was attending classes every weekdays from 9 am till 4:30 pm for 7 whole weeks (except July 4th).... 12 credit hours of graduate studies. I must say I am glad its all over! The most valuable class I had was Child & Adolescent Development for Educators. Many of you had already know that I love working with children and can handle them quite well, thanks to my years and years of piano teaching... knowing even more about the development and psychology of children now, I am sure I can serve our little children on YMCA picture days even better!

I want to thank all the YMCA parents for the great baseball season this summer. Our picture day was full of fun. I especially loved the memory of us having to shelter at the PMP canopies when it was raining cats and dogs outside!

I am in the process of creating a special gallery titled "The Joy of Parenthood". The gallery will feature candid shots that we captured when we were out in the field taking pictures this baseball season. Stay tune... you'll love it!!

No comments: