Tuesday, August 26, 2008

YMCA Pic Days COOL Stuffs

It's coming again!! I am so looking forward to seeing you this Saturday. I had been busy putting all the Action Shots on our Website because I couldn't wait to show everybody!!! Simon had done a great job again this soccer season. He'd not only gotten the exciting Action Shots, but also took plenty of funny shots and beautiful, heartwarming shots (those are my favorite!!!). I am not trying to brag about my husband's talent... but do you know that he won his first 1st prize in photography at the age of 12??!! That's right. People did not believe they were seeing and competing with a kid when he walked up to claim his prize, a pro level Minolta film camera, that he still keeps after more than 25 years.

Anyway, enough of bragging :-) This pic season, we will still be offering our Tag My Child
TM Action Collages, only this time, with more colors! Like always, I had randomly picked 4 kids to be the Action Models for my collage samples. There are 2 standard sizes and 2 poster sizes that I created. You know the rules... if you see you son or daughter on one of our samples, just tell everyone,"THAT'S MY CHILD!!". Yes, just like that! And we'll include that collage for you, FREE!!

New Cool Stuff for this season is 2009 Calendar with your child's sports picture!! Get ready for the new year, or send a calendar to Grandparents with their favorite grandchild's picture. How cool can that be???

We will also be featuring some 4X6 Action Shots (again, randomly picked) that Simon had taken. You can "Pick & Pay" these Action Shots at $2 each on pic days.

As always, Coaches will get our 10% special discount. Thanks for coaching our children...

No comments: